A practical hurdle also stands in the way of block scheduling in some school districts. A state arbitration panel in Connecticut recently ruled that Region 13, covering the towns of Durham and Middlefield, would have to pay teachers more under a proposed block schedule plan because teachers would be required to teach six different courses a year instead of five courses. The panel ruled that teachers should be compensated for added preparation time involved in an extra course, even if the teachers would teach for the same length of time. The school district still adopted block schedule after the ruling, but it reconfigured its scheduling to ensure that each teacher is responsible for only five courses.
1. Switch OFF your mobile phone.
2. Press and Hold the GREEN (CALL BUTTON + RED (REJECT BUTTON) + CAMERA at the SAME time.
3. Keep holding all the above 3 Buttons and switch ON your mobile phone.
4. The mobile phone will switch ON. Keep holding the above 3 buttons until you see the NOKIA LOGO.
5. Once the LOGO appears on the screen, leave the above 3 buttons.
6. Now your Nokia 5233 Mobile Phone is HARD RESET.
7. Several options will appear on the screen. Select the desired option and you are done.
8. In order to format C drive, use the Code: *#7370#
9. Third Party Key Code is: *# 7780 #